Sisters Uplifted through Prayer, Healing, Empowerment and Restoration (SUPHER) is a support group aimed at helping several women both in and out of the Church find footing despite their past and present life challenges and storms.
Here are some lessons learnt from the religious group SUPHER:
- Women who have been there know best
- Be as self-funding as possible
- Form a support group
- Share your story
- Assign mentors to help one another through
- Have safe houses globally. Don’t assume that an abused woman who has left home is easily safe.
- Provide empowerment sessions to help persons identify their worth, strengths, gift and purpose.
Read more about SUPHER.