- See the vision of what empowering others can mean.
- Have a sense of purpose.
- Fight to overcome fear and other negative effects of one’s challenges and adversities.
- Use your own talents and creative expertise (e.g. art, music, drama, practical skills) to add value to the lives of others.
- Be happiest uplifting those who have been knocked down
- Promote awareness of self and the positives of life.
- Help youth unlock their potential.
- Devote your heart and soul to the service of others.
- Believe that everyone can make a positive impact in whatever they do
- Develop a greater understanding for those in difficult circumstances.
This article outlines how one individual is making a change despite her own hardships: Looking Beyond Self